Saturday, October 08, 2005

Blogger for Word

Wow!  I just published the last post and this one using the free add-in “Blogger for Word.”  Now updating my blog is even easier!  I just open Word and there is a new toolbar just for Blogger.  I login to the blog I want to update from the toolbar and start typing.  When I’m ready to publish I click on the publish button.  It asks me for a title and which blog I want to publish to.  How easy is that?  Plus I can format my blogs the way I want to.  I can even open a previous post and edit it from Word.  Very impressive…

The add-in download is it at the bottom of Blogger’s home page.  

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, October 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha thats great. . . i just read about the fish and then the rest of your entries. . . (please note that i just converted linds and katie a. to the blogging world) THOUGHT for the day. . . we are such good disciples of the almighty blog. we love it. how much BETTER disciples should we be of that which we love more than blogging?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home