Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Web Page Classes

We're starting web page classes next week. I'm looking forward to getting the staff on the same page. Hopefully after the next two weeks, everyone will have their own web site. If you are parents or students out there and your teacher either doesn't have a web site or has had problems updating it, just be patient with us. We're still on a learning curve. We've also had some technical difficulties. After the next couple of weeks I think things will start to smooth out with web pages.

I'd like to get some feedback from other educators, parents, students, etc. Let me know you're out there!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous JP said...

Adding a blog to a class webpage is a neat idea...eventually. It can give that human voice, whereas the webpage often gives class info.

I am looking at installing WordPress on our web server. This could become our system's blogging solution. Give me 2-3 weeks on that one.

Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home